Friday, October 25, 2013

Um... Are you sure it's not a new car? Looks new....


Today's Sweet Daily Special Has Arrived!
2013 Chevrolet Sonic Hatchback with only 520 miles!!!


This practically brand new Sonic is accident free and it shows!
Beautiful paint still gleaming, this Sonic is smoooooth!

What's it got in it? Glad you asked! Bluetooh, cruise control,
steering wheel controls, power locks, power windows, OnStar
AM/FM/XM/CD

The wheels to the corner design makes stability #1. BUT, if
you do have an issue on the road, be assured that Stabilitrak
and traction control will help you make all the right moves
to keep you on the road and where you want to go!

The 1.8 liter engine is the second thing this car has to keep money
in your pocket, the first would be the price of the Sonic itself!

This Sonic is ready to go! Darn near brand new tires mounted on pristine alloy wheels!
Stop in today or call 585/413-9390!





  • $13,690
  •  Cyber Gray Metallic
  •  Jet Black/brick
  •  FWD
  •  1.8L 4 cyl Fuel Injection
  •  Automatic
  •  131033A
  •  1G1JC6SG2D4135450
  •  519
    • City (MPG)25
    • Hwy (MPG) *35
  • Actual Mileage Will Vary










TAKE THIS BEAUTY FOR A TEST DRIVE AT THE #1 DEALERSHIP IN THE AREA, BOB JOHNSON CHEVROLET.



1 comment:

  1. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. the loan firm from mr lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact mr lee for an assistance of loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete